HW: Hastings

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Fri Jul 19 13:51:50 EDT 2002

Hi,

[snip]
>HW were appalling. Possibly the worst I've seen since some bad days in
>83/84. And if anyone ever mentions what Tim Blake did to"Spirit Of The
>Age", I will not be responsible for my actions. (That means ArinandRich!)

*arghl* That sounds bad.
Just out of curiosity: what did Tim do to SotA? (and to not upset The Rocker
you can of course answer via PM *g*)

>The new percussive side didn't gel at all, and the Ballroom Pier is very
>very unpleasant.

BTW, what was the line-up (was Richard there or was Danny the drummer
in charge) and set-list (something new, surprising) of this gig?

BTW2, is anyone from this list living somewehre near El Paso, TX (I'm there
until mid November)?

(c)IAO
                        D+R