BRAIN: Citizens of the Midwest... are you ready to testify?

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Jul 22 10:34:36 EDT 2002

Well, I can't really add much to Jason's review. But I will say that:

a) Dave has a great singing voice.

b) The band all have excellent shoes.

c) There are songs you weren't expecting and new arrangements that give the
classics a completely different feel.

d) Jason is a dancing maniac who actually matches the intensity of the band
for the entire show. If you get to see the Surgeons when he's in the house,
you get two shows for the price of one!

Also, for those who have never seen the band, be sure to check them out. It
was my girlfriend's first Surgeons gig and she had a great time. She
definitely thought Deb was one hip chic! (And she's dying to know where the
aforementioned shoes came from.)

Brian