Summer Camp

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Jul 22 11:51:36 EDT 2002

How were the other bands?  In particular Litmus (my favourite band at the
moment).

Colin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jobson, Eddie" <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: Summer Camp

Apologies if the set was as long as 2 hours, it seemed much shorter to me,
was still good though.

What was that big green double decker bus shapped vehicle that Dave spent
many hours sitting next to, if it wasn't a bus. I've lived and worked in
London all my life and that sure looked like a bus to me? Maybe he doesn't
own it but it looked cool anyway.

Eddie.