Fw: Summer Camp

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Jul 22 14:48:41 EDT 2002

RE: Summer Camp
That belonged to decker Lin,  a good friend of ours, who used to run the Chaos Cafe on the free festival scene years ago, you may have seen her bus on documentaries about new age travellers. It used to have a big dove on the front, she and her family lived in it for many years, she brought up 6 kids in it. It was great to see her again at the camp. Dave sat outside many vehicles on the site chatting to  friends and fans, but that doesn't mean they are his! :-)

Yes the set was just over 2 hours, and the band worked hard playing their own sets or jamming with the other bands throughout the weekend. The organisation was huge and time consuming too, but we all did our best.

Kris