HAWKFEST/HASTINGS

King of Comedy djsatan.23 at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Jul 23 06:06:51 EDT 2002

A huuuuuuuugggggge thanx to Dave and Kris, Tone, John and Jan (fueling up
the crew in the mornings}, Neil & Marie Colin, Chris, Brian, Scott, Andy,
Rick M., Mark Sali, Robin, Scott {USA) and all the Hawks for being so
entertainig on and off stage. The effect of creating the spirit of
festivals past succeeded, the bands were great, and I had immense fun
playing bass with ONE EYED BISHOPS, and HUW'S BROKEN BITS BAND, as well as
my own band, SPACEHEAD, (thanx Dave and Tim!). We had 5 people running
Chaos Illuminations on Saturday nite, Neil & Marie, myself, Keith Barton,
and eric seigerman's mate whose name I forget, sorry mate, long week!

Hastings- right then. The band played x-well, the huge problem was the PA
crew, if you can call them that. What a bunch of amateurs, sorry, butthe
blame imho lies firmly at their feet.
 Don't blame the Hawks!
And a quick one to the guy who decided not to buy a Fest ticket on the
basis of Hastings. FOOL!
All in all, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
See you all at WAR OF THE WORLDS, AUGUST 31ST HEATON PARK, MANCHESTER,
ENGLAND. SEE MISSION CONTROL FOR DETAILS

AND AGAIN, A HUGE THANKS TO EVRYONE THAT CAME TO THE FEST, AND TO THOSE WHO
GOT/KEPT IT TOGETHER!
HURRAH!

MR. DIBS