OFF: Very off!: Radio 6

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Jul 23 18:34:11 EDT 2002

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/presenters/phill_jupitus/  7 - 10 BST

 Had twenty three of my "shop / music crossovers" read out on the Phill
 Jupitus show this morning.  They go as follows...  (At the risk of boring
 everyone shitless)

 H M Bobby V
 The Marks and Spencer Davis Group
 Burger King Crimson
 Snoop Doggy Dogg And The Dogg Poundstretcher.
 Sly and the Oxfamily Stone
 Little Bairstow Evas
 Gong Places
 Go NatWest
 HSB10CC
 Barclays James Harvest
 The Inspiral Carpets At Home
 Sha Na NatWest
 Etammy Wynette
 Dorothy Carl Perkins
 Radiohead Rentals
 Macys Gray
 Blooming Dick Dales
 The Cometeors
 Peaches and Herbalife
 ...and you will know us by the trail of Debenhams.
 New Model Army and Navy
 Frank Zappa and The Mothercares of Invention
 Tammy Girlschool

 You think they were bad - you should see the ones that didn't get read
 out...

 Pronuptua Nua anyone?
 Bob Dillons?
 R.E.M & S

 It was a heavy morning.

 :-)

Any more for any more?  (Apart from my mate Wez in the pub this evening, who
came out with "The Sensational Alex Harvey Nicholls Band")  ARF ARF ARF!!!

 Cheers,

 Rich.