Off: Absinthe

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Jul 24 18:45:15 EDT 2002

It's a quite remarkable drink (says the man who's been drinking it all night
tonight) - won more awards than any other British beer - when you want to
come and visit, give me a shout and I'll point you in the direction of the
Rat and Ratchet in Huddersfield ( www.ratandratchet.co.uk ) and the
Boltmakers arms in Keighley, where you will find ales to tickle your
tastebuds like no other beer ever has, and, in the case of the R&R, a most
fantastic vlues jukebox (where, if you're the only one in there on, say, a
Tuesday pm, Andrew the Landlord will stick 20 credits on and ask you to go
and put some decent music on - what more can you ask for??!!)

Cheers,

Rich.

> Ya cheeky bugger!!!!!
>
> Landlord seems to have won the most awards. Must be a good drop or you all
> have funny taste buds.
>
> Bill

> > HAHAHAHAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Sorry.
> >
> > The best beers in England (and indeed the world) are to be found at
> > http://www.timothy-taylor.co.uk
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rich.
> >

> > > Being in Oz I haven't tried too many British beers but I do like
Double