HW: One Eyed Bishops Setlist from Hawkfestival 7/20

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jul 25 10:08:06 EDT 2002

Hello everyone. Yesterday I wrote a big long list of thank you notes etc, and posted them here, but neglected to put the HW before my message. If you are filtering out non-specific messages and did not see the post, just go to the archives and search under 'Hawfest memories'. If someone has a way to repost it, it would be cool, because I want everyone mentioned to see it. I tried lifting my own text off my e-mail but could not.

Anyway, this post is really just about our setlist at the festival. Peace, Mike

setlist:The OEBs: Hawfestival, Devon, England, 7/20/02

Around & Around ( Chuck Berry)
Smokestack Lightning ( Chester Burnett)
Who do You Love? ( Ellas Mcdaniel) >
Mona ( Ellas McDaniel)