HW: Free Festivals

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 25 12:24:38 EDT 2002

On the solstice in 87, 88 or 89 I remember hearing that Hawkwind were
playing on our site and I think that some of my friends stayed behind to
watch. I decided to go on the organised walk to the stones because I knew
there were alot of police about and I thought that I might not get there
otherwise. That was a tough decision. I remember walking passed Dave Brock
on the site so I know that he was there. They may have played nearby but I
always thought they had played on the site.

Alastair.

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:59:47 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>Kirsten Procter writes:

Stonehenge
It