HW:Summer Camp

KevinSommers novadrive at COX.NET
Fri Jul 26 22:30:04 EDT 2002

Yes! Bedouin are better every time I hear them...this time was fantastic.
Also, Spacehead was better than I've ever heard them as well; could it be in
some part due to their session synth players (by the names of Dave, Tim and
Keith)?

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"