OFF: Jimmy Buffet

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Jul 29 12:19:18 EDT 2002

While browsing the DVD section at my local 7-11 one
night a couple of months ago, I heard Jimmy Buffet for
the first time. I stood there for a full 45 minutes to
take it all in. The chinese guy who worked there who
had put it on was busily toiling away at his work.
Rather excellent I had to say. Lots of compilations
abound, but I recommend "Songs You Know By Heart".

-Chr.
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

ObSpeed: marmelade, makka, kransekaker
ObSpeedfreak Front 242: take a walk