OFF: Supergrass

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 31 13:54:25 EDT 2002

I liked this band quite a bit back in '95-'96,
especially their debut I "Should Coco" (songs like
"I'd Like To Know", "Caught By The Fuzz" and "Strange
Ones"). Going to work at an animation studio everyday
back the winter of '97-'98 I kept seeing posters of
"In It For The Money" from the city tram crossing town
but the hit single off that album didn't do much for
me. Kept seeing it on MTV. I wonder how their albums
"Supergrass" and "Grace" are, I guess. Anyone?

-Chr.
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk