HW: Summer Camp Lost Keys

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Jul 31 16:41:52 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Uncle Sam <samsheppard at CLARA.CO.UK>

> Yes, I remember Tim Blake on stage asking kids to look for his lost
keys!!

They were found - as I seem to recall
However it reminds me that I spent a frantic half hour or so at
Edinburgh airport unpacking everything because I couldn't find my own
house keys!    It turned out that my new rucksack had an extra pocket
that I'd forgotten all about.    That was embarrassing - and I wish I
hadn't remembered now!
jill
obtimeoff> taking a long weekend holiday just to watch my neice swim up
and down a swimming pool 8-)