HW: 15 years of Hawkwind

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 31 20:59:48 EDT 2002

Sounds like we discovered Hawkwind roughly the same time.  I was turned on to Levitation in 1988 - 89.  Not excctly sure.  I finished high school in 86 and good ridance to all that bullshit as well.  So its been 15 years...... faark