OT: Need singer urgently

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Jun 3 11:28:20 EDT 2002

A track I published recently (and posted here - it's the Pussy my Love
track) has had got some TV/video interest, but the vocalist has i) decided
that shagging everyone that moves - and quite a few things that don't - is
her raison d'etre, and ii) is about as unreliable as Mystic Meg.

So I need someone very, very quickly who has vocal experience, can lip sync
and won't be deeply offended by singing "Oh pussy my ove" to an audience :-)
Obviously needs to be female too.

So if anyone is one or knows someone - please help!

---
Kevin Perry
The Mountain Grill
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."