ODE TO THE THUNDER RIDER COMPETITION RESULTS

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Jun 5 19:48:27 EDT 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:58:32 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
>Am I too late? Here's one I made earlier.
>
>FoFP
>
>[To the tune of "D-Rider"]
>
>We've seen him playing in the sun
>At festivals of beer and fun
>He didn't care what time it was
>He'd just keep playing for the cause ...

[snip]

Excellent one, Mike!

I'm afraid I'd still give the prize to mr. Coleman (if it were mine to
give!), if only for the following couplet:

> come from the land where blue stones were cut
> soon the man had all of the bands sluts

Is Judge T going to be performing any of these at his upcoming gigs?

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com