OFF: Dee Dee Ramone found dead

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 8 13:44:34 EDT 2002

LoL!  Ya.  Das ist gut, Herr Stephe!!

ps - disclaimer:  I do not, never have, never will sniff da glue mate.  I have dropped acid, eaten ze magic mushrooms, snorted da speed, smoked the weed and eaten the hash and drunken mass quantities of alcohol.  But never da glue mate.  I would never want anyone to think I was a glue sniffing druggy.  How shameful.
hehe