Advanced FestieTransport

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Jun 9 09:54:17 EDT 2002

One thing that would be useful to those of us getting the train down to Devon for the Festie is the location of the nearest railway station.

After all if we don't book tickets at least 2 weeks in advance we will get stung for huge amounts of money due to the painful way the rail ticketing system works.  Even the cheapest tix available for a randomly guessed station in Devon are currently 43 return to London :-(

Rich W