HW Festival Troubles

Peter Wibrew pwibrew13 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun Jun 9 15:29:29 EDT 2002

> I haven`t heard a thing either. Signed up as soon as it was first
announced.
> Signed up again a couple of days later when they asked to redo it as the
> system screwed up, and again when asked a few days ago.
>
> Si

You and I both mate, it does have me a little woried, and I appear not to be
in the 'rogues gallery' either...gulp
a mate has forwarded his mail and I was going to act on it, but was unsure
if it would get processed seeing as my registration obviously seemed not to
work.
all the best
Peter