Off: Tull!!!

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Jun 10 02:29:26 EDT 2002

Just got back from seeing Jethro Tull ,opened by the Young Dubliners.
What a great show! Cliff gave me the ticket as an Anniversary gift, and
what a good one!

Ian is sure looking great, and he obviously had a great time on stage!
After the "Thick as a Brick" excerpt, someone in the audience asked
"Where the hell was "Biggles when ya needed him last Saturday! We lost
it, the band lost it!! What a great nite! Part of what made this so nice
was that the show was in out local opera house! What a great place for a
show!

Dunno if anyone's familiar with the Young Dubliners. I don't know alot
about them, just that they're here alot. They reminded me a bit of
Wolfstone without the pipes. Not too bad, and very enthusiastic about
it. I think I'd like to check out some of their studio stuff. Live stuff
tends to drown out the subtitles in the tunes:(

Well folx, off to dreamland with a head full to Tull!
Have a great one!

Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace