OFF: New Farflung discs

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 10 17:43:44 EDT 2002

Hey folx...

"When Science Fails" is now available via mail order (have to send a real
check in a real letter with a real stamp...do it quick or it'll cost you
37c) from www.subterranean.org in San Francisco.  And you can still get
Nik's Transgender Friends & Relations 2CD package there also.  :)

And this just in from Jerry...this is the new one on Brainticket...
Hey Space fans. We just received the new Farflung release 9 Pin Body:
Recordings 98-2002. It includes 4 of the 9 tracks from the never
released Myth Of Solid Ground. I just listened to it and this is total
undiluted SPACE ROCK!

I haven't even had a chance to update the mail order catalog so if
you're interested in ordering a copy drop me an email at:
orders at aural-innovations.com

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)
Aural Innovations Space Rock E-Zine & Radio
http://Aural-Innovations.com

P.S.  Jerry, save me a copy!  :)

P.P.S.  John Perez (Brainticket Recs./Liquid Sound Co.) is supposed to be
carrying the Transparency (When Science Fails) release also, but last time I
looked at his site, he hadn't updated it to include it in his catalog.  So
off to subterranean.org I went...early bird gets the worm.