OFF: New Farflung discs

Andrew Garibaldi Deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Tue Jun 11 13:44:23 EDT 2002

For UK people, these will be in stock at CD Services in several days time.
Thank you
ohhhhhhhhh...................and by the way.....................
a couple more things while I'm at it.................
The Hawkwind 'Masters Of Rock' CD that came out a month or two back on  EMI
in the UK (you know, the one with the EMI stuff and the two extra tracks),
has been released in Holland only they couldn't use that title for the
series, so they've called the series.........wiat for this........
"The Very Best xxxxxx Album Ever", so the Hawkwind one is now "The Very Best
Hawkwind Album Ever" (lol) and is repackaged too with a grooup photo on the
front and (get this) a colour photo of just Nik Turner on stage on the
inside cover. Anyway, for collectors it's only about £6.99 and we're
stocking it.
On a personal note, I picked up a copy of the cassette on Charisma featuring
'Quark' and 'PXR 5' on the same cassette (cat no CASMC 110) and it's open to
the first person who'll exchange it for a copy of the last Foo Fighters
album on cassette or CD - honest!!!
Finally, as it's all public service stuff anyway, we're taking orders for
the sizzling new Ozrics Live Double CD at exciting offer price of £14 (minus
the VAT reduction for overseas people). So get in there as it's out in 2
weeks.
Anyone wanting to complain about all this, well, feel free.....I'll
But you know love and trust me by now surely..........
Andy G (the usual places)