OFF: Space/Psyche and related CD's FS

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 11 23:15:35 EDT 2002

OK, some discs for sale, mostly used. Sorry for the "spam" if that's what
this is, but I really need the dough (and maybe some one needs the discs).
Postage incl. for a single disc, $2 for 2 or more. Just so no one sulks, I'll
mention that many of these are spares, and I absolutely do not sell anything
that was sent to me for promotional purposes. If you need any more info,
e-mail me. Thanks.

              ASTRALASIA--Mother Durga EP $3
              BEYONDOMATIC--Your Body (SS) $7
              BRAIN SURGEONS--Eponymous $6
              PETER BLEGVAD--Downtime Etc.  $7 (played once)
              CENTRO-MATIC--Distance and Clime $5
              CUL DE SAC--I Don't Want to Go to Bed (cut in spine)
              EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND--Oora $9  (bend in booklet)
              DR. PHIBES and the HOUSE of WAX EQUATIONS--Hypnostwister $7
              EBELING HUGHES--Transfigured Night $6
              FARFLUNG--25000 Ft. Per Second  $8
              FARFLUNG--So Many Minds, So Little Time $7
              CHRISTOPHER FRANKE--The London Concert $7
              FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON--My Kingdom EP $4
              FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON--We Have Explosive EP  $3
              GERONIMO BLACK--Same (Ex-Zappa members) $6
              GIEZ--The Ambient Room $5
              GONG--Shapeshifter (SS) $7
              GURU GURU--Space Ship (Best of Part 1) $7
              HAWKWIND--Masters of the Universe (Magnum, SS, cut-out) $6
              HAWKWIND--Space Bandits $6
              HAWKWIND--Spirit of the Age Remix EP $4
              H.P. ZINKER--The Sunshine CD EP $4
              INDUSTRIAL TEPEE--What Divine Engine $5
              KINDER ATOM--Super Nice/Hippy Pants (double-CD digi-pack) $9
              KINDER ATOM--Mmm! $5
              KING APPARATUS--Same $7
              KING BLACK ACID--Loves a Long Song $6
              WAYNE KRAMER--The Hard Stuff (punch-hole) $4
              WAYNE KRAMER--Dangerous Madness (booklet warped) $3
              HELEN WHEELS--Archetype $5
              BILL LASWELL--Baselines (GERMAN, played once) $8
              LUCKY BISHOPS--ST'd $6
              MAGIC MUSHROOM BAND--The Spaced Collection $7
              MR FIELD TRIP--CD-R Demo  $2
              NOISE BOX--The Beginning $6
              THE OCCULT MORPHINAS--Sister Machine $4
              PRIMITIVE MAGIC--Miracle $5
              ROBOT--Palm Trees $5
              SABALON GLITZ--Ufonic $6
              SOLAR TRIBE--Enlightened Paramecium $4
              SOUND--Drunk On Confusion (Vas Deferens Org. project) $6
              SPACE EXPLOSION-ST'd (members of Faust, Cluster, Guru Guru and
Amon Duul 2) $7
              SPACIOUS MIND--Sailing the Seagoat $7
              SPARKS--Not That I Own the BBC pt 1 EP $4
              SPECIES BEING--Orgone Therapy $7
              SPIRAL TRIBE--Breach the Peace single $5
              STILL--Thinnerweb (SS, SoCal ambient) $5
              THEE MICHELLE GUN ELEPHANT--Rumble (JAPANESE) $8
              THINK ABOUT MUTATION--Motorazor (GERMAN) $7
              TRAFFIC SOUND--Tibet's Suzettes $7
              WAT TYLER--Tummy (ENGLISH) $7
              USHERHOUSE--Flux $6
              VARIOUS--Assassins of Silence/100 Watt Violence (Hawkwind
tribute, incl. F/i, ST 37, Voco Kesh, Fly Ashtray, Monoshock, etc.) $8
              VARIOUS--Collapsing Structure (Pt. 2 of Cataclysm Singles,
incl. Blackhouse, Twitch, Paragon Null, Graphic Verses, etc) $6
              VARIOUS--Strange Daze '97 double-CD (Hawkwind, Nik
Turner/Farflung, Alien Planetscapes, F/i, Melting Euphoria, Architectural
Metaphor, Quarkspace, ST-37, etc.), punch-hole $11
              VERVE PIPE-Villains $5
              VERTIGO--Same (Amphetamine Reptile, Hawkwind cover) $5
              VOCO KESH--Paradise Revisited $7
              WALLENSTEIN--Blitzkrieg $10
              ROBERT WYATT--Mid Eighties (Cut-out) $6
              FRANK ZAPPA--Half a Dozen Provocative Squats (200 Motels
pre-release promo) $3
              FRANK ZAPPA--Cheap Thrills $4
              FRANK ZAPPA--The Yellow Shark (SS) $8
              FRANK ZAPPA/VARIOUS--Guitar Techniques May '99 (came w/Guitar
Techniques magazine, also incl. Aerosmith, Rory Gallagher, AC/DC, etc.) $4

              e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com
              Vinyl cat: http://members.aol.com/chuckrecs