Ramones, AC/DC, Motorhead

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 12 07:11:06 EDT 2002

Plays the spoons with the right hand, wobble board with the left kick drum with left foot and snare with the right foot.  How he plays the triangle at the same time I don't know because the stage is often dark.  Its a scary thought really.......