smart music for dumb people

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 12 15:34:15 EDT 2002

In a message dated 6/12/2002 2:04:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sskane at BIGPOND.NET.AU writes:

> I mentioned nothing about the way Lemmy looks. It is irrelevant.
> that was directed at the poster immediately before you...sorry; thought i'd
> kill two birds with one stone since the issue was the same. dumb ol' me!!
> Dumb people make dumb music which is fine for other dumb people I suppose.
> Smart people make smart music and the music is far better for it.
> the word 'Snob' comes to mind; though I don't know you and won't judge you

   Im as big a Yes fan as I am an ACDC fan. I love Rush as much as I love the
Ramones. Am I 'smart' like you, or am I 'dumb'?

Blanket staements like yours are dangerous, closed-minded, always faulty,
and, ok, DUMB.

Not to mention insulting...

Thank god for y'all smart peeple!! Keepin us dummys in line! hey...if i
lissen to your smart music REAL HARD-like, will i get some smarts too?

duh
bobm