Star One - Space Metal

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Jun 13 14:13:35 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 04:36:30PM +0400, Alisa wrote:
> > Nothing at all. I have been told he is still big in Russia, South America
> > and Japan.
>
> Well, I think he could gather from 500 to 1000 (maximum) fans on the concert
> in Moscow maybe... Far less in other cities. Is it big?

It all depends.

Compared to BackstreetBritneySpiceCrap it's nothing.  But that's
not really saying much.

How does it compare to other Moscow gigs, and how big a crowd can
Malmsteen draw in NY or London?

I doubt HW could draw that many in Toronto -- which would be part
of the reason they haven't been here since 1995 :-(  Anyone know
how many were at Walthamstow last fall?  I'm lousy at judging
crowds...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben