Cover Versions

KevinSommers novadrive at COX.NET
Thu Jun 13 15:41:09 EDT 2002

"Energise" - Starfield
"Starrider" - Foreigner
"Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" - Pink Floyd
"Into The Void" - Black Sabbath
just about anything - Sun Ra
"Look Into The Future" - Journey
"Cygnus X-1" - Rush
"Astral Traveler" - Yes

These are just my first thought "obvious" choices, but given the Hawkization
of "Gimme Shelter" most anything might be made to work.........

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"