HW: Cover Versions

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 14 04:00:43 EDT 2002

I bet they (sorry - ya'll) could do some wicked Floyd covers and make them sound even better.
I will have to think about this some more when my head isn't sparking with creative electricity.  Alien Dream 3 is nearly complete and my head is a-buzz with last minute ideas.  ( Natural "a-buzz" No narcotics involved )
However if anyone is feeling generous feel free to post me some - I won't complain. (NICHE!)

How is the new HW album coming along?