smart music for dumb people - prunes in June?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 14 04:17:00 EDT 2002

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....  I am beginning to see what a flame war is........
Me is not big up on da compooter lingo you sees.
Really couldn't give a flying fuck about being too deep in the scene man.  But every few months me learns somefing new.
I spose these email flame wars things are good - well - better than throwing hand grenades at each uver.
Or going to a surplus store and purchasing a real flame thrower and actually setting people alight.

Personally I think a big jug of prune juice is always the best way to go - that and a Huge mexican fiesta dinner.
More fun than shooting Rolf Harris replicants at Disneyland - serious.