HW: Cover Versions

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jun 14 13:48:27 EDT 2002

Captain Bl at ck writes:

> Ace of Wands I remember really well. I've actually got most of series 3 on
> video. Anybody remember Timeslip or Freewheelers?

Yep, loved the mood of "Timeslip". That and a show called "Escape Into
Night" (based on the Storr story "Marianne Dreams") really got me as a
kid. If you remember the latter you'll remember a house surrounded by
standing stones with eyes in them. Channel Four much later did a very
Freudian film called "Paperhouse" based on the same story.

I wouldn't mind hearin a Hawkwind cover of The Sweet's "Hell Raiser"
either.

FoFP