HW: Cover Versions

Ian Abrahams mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Jun 15 01:17:07 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Lee" <nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET>

> > Marine Boy, Now yah Talking. Excellent Theme. Excellent Proggy. Happy
> Summer
> > Holiday Memories watching Trashy TV
> >
> > Rich W
> What was it, 'oxygum', or somesuch he used to chew to breathe underwater?
>
> Nick

Yes, oxygum.*Great* Theme tune. But not shown in the UK since 1972 AFAIK.
"Marine Boy will be back after his summer holidays" said the continuity
announcer at the end of the run. But he lied.

Sadly, another "not as good as you remember" show. I have three eps, and
it's a bit sort of "ooooh dear.." Need to still be six to watch me thinks.

And yet, I still want the other 69 episodes.........

Ian