HW: Cover Versions

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 15 05:39:24 EDT 2002

I was 4 in '72.  We lived in someones attic while my dad was in college.  Don't recall a tv.... don't recal much at all except what I imagine must have been a ghost or a little kids bizzare imagination that used to scare the shit out of me late at night.