HW: Cover Versions

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Sat Jun 15 22:12:41 EDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 03:30:43AM -0400, Michael W Blackman wrote:
> That would be a trip - maybe even hire a Tom Baker look alike
> to hop out of his telephone booth as a stage thing.... I guess
> getting the telephone booth to materialise would be the hardest
> part....

I think something could be arranged :-)  Some combination of a
projector, a dimmer, and fingers in front of the lens.

Can somebody remind me how the tardis appears?  I can remember
the scraping-metal noise, but not the visual effect.  Or is it
that there isn't one, that it materializes off-screen due to
budgetary constraints?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben