BOC: more remasters?

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jun 18 10:53:51 EDT 2002

Al wrote:

> The plan is to remaster the complete catalog. The next to be tackled are
> Specters and Fire of Unknown Origin.

Can you tell us anything about what the bonus tracks might be? There has to
be one or two songs you just know are going to be on there....

> The first four made back their expense in the first four months. Guess they'll
> be doing more. They're set to start Specters in September.

That's great news. So, while we're waiting, how about a Surgeons live DVD or
even a new album? :-) Are either of these related to the "several special
Cellsum products that will be offered soon" on cellsum.com? Also, will the
band be trying out brand new material on the tour this summer?

Questioningly,
Brian