HW: Festival Info - Questions Answered

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Tue Jun 18 19:18:40 EDT 2002

DIRECT LINK TO FESTIVAL INFO:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/DevonFestInfo.htm

"Hawkwind will be holding a 3 day festival on July 19, 20, 21st July. There
will be various bands, mainly related in
some way to Hawkwind, playing each day/night. Hawkwind will play on Saturday
20th July. There will be various
stalls, workshops, kids activities, exhibitions, food tents, bars etc. We
will be trying to capture the atmosphere of
festivals of old. For this reason, the camp will be limited to 1000 and to
holders of Hawkwind passports".

         1) Tickets will cost £50 which will include 3 nights camping
         2) Children under 12 will be admitted free, when accompanied by
ticket holders.
             (I.D. may be required for children who look older)
         3) Passport holders may buy tickets for friends and family, these
will be called
             visa tickets and will only be valid if accompanied by a
passport holder.
         4) Passport holders who have already registered an interest will be
given
             priority with regard to ticket purchase. The rest of the
tickets will be issued on
             a first come first served basis and will be strictly limited to
1000. There will be
             absolutely NO tickets on sale at the gate of the camp.
         5) Cheques for tickets to be made out to E. J. Moore.
         6) Please send applications for tickets to:
             PO Box 28, Honiton, East Devon. EX14 9JZ.
         7) Please enclose your Hawkwind passport number.
             (VOID/INVALID NUMBERS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED)
         8) Please mark the outside of the envelope Summer Camp.
         9) For security reasons, the exact location of the site will not be
released until
         nearer the date. The site is near Exeter, Devon.
         10) More information, band line ups etc will be available on
Mission Control,
         the band's official website.
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/DevonFestInfo.htm

HW FESTIVAL URGENT:
ALL OF THE THE PASSPORT HOLDERS THAT HAVE PRE-REGISTERED MUST SEND THIER
MONEY
FOR TICKETS *NOW* AS THEY ARE SELLING FAST !! - NO TICKETS WILL BE HELD FOR
YOU ON
THE GATE, AND NO PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ON THE DAY ! - YOU *MUST* PURCHASE
THEM
IN ADVANCE ONLY - SO SEND OFF NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (See above for
conditions).........

Remember to apply promptly, as places are strictly limited !

HW FESTIVAL FAQ's:

              Q: "Can we pay by postal order"?