OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock + Meteor City label special

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Jun 18 21:12:35 EDT 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (June 19, 2002): We've just uploaded two new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock radio, including a special show dedicated to the
fabulous heavy Stoner Rock bands on the METEOR CITY label.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio Show #50: General Playlist

Farflung - "Those Clouds Are Solid" (from 9 Pin Body)
Litmus - "Twinstar" (from s/t)
Blue Apple Boy - "Hangbar" (from Salient)
Spirits Burning - "Blood & Oxygen (For The Brain)" (from Reflections In A
Radio Shower)
Heavy Liquid - "Sleeze Chamber" (from Skag & Dust)
Infra - "Fly By Day" (from Crepuscule)
Jet Jaguar - "Dogfight" (from Retrofit!)
The Use Of Ashes - "My Pale Friend" (from Albion Moonlight)
Drunken Gunmen - "Fractal Parsecs" (from Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun)
KevOz - "Goodbye" (from Into Orbit)
Psychotrone Rhonedakk - "Theme from Acid Mother Lovers" (from Keep On
Psychedelic Mind)
MiWaPa Trio - "Building The Steam" (from Cross Country)
Shiva Shakti - "Sea Of Immortality" (from Shiva Shakti)

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio Show #51 Heaviest of the Heavy... Meteor
City Label Special:

Eternal Elysium - "Feel The Beat" (from Share)
The Atomic Bitchwax - "Spit Blood" (from Spit Blood)
Nebula - "Full Throttle" (from Dos EPs)
The Mushoom River Band - "Proud Of Being Cool" (from Simsaiabim)
Orquesta del Desierto - "Globalist Dreams" (from Orquesta del Desierto)
The Ribeye Brothers - "Bootful Of Piss" (from If I Had A Horse...)
Scene Killer - "Midnight Snack" (from Scene Killer)
Lowrider - "Dust Settlin'" (from Ode To Io)
Solace - "Whistle Pig" (from Further)
Abdullah - "Now Is The Winter" (from Abdullah)
Blind Dog - "Thundergroove" (from The Last Adventures Of Captain Dog)
Solarized - "Angel" (from Driven)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

NEW in the Aural Innovations mail order catalog: Farflung - "9 Pin Body",
just released on the Brainticket label. Plus check out our Clearance Sale
page. It's full of CD's we love to death but just haven't been selling so
we're offering them at prices that we hope will encourage you to take the
plunge.
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html