BOC: Live DVD

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 22 10:08:35 EDT 2002

Okay, here's the show:
1.  Stairway to the Stars
2.  Burnin' for You
3.  OD'd on Life Itself
4.  E.T.I.
5.  Dance on Stilts
6.  Harvester of Eyes
7.  Buck's Boogie
8.  Mistress of the Salmon Salt (Quicklime Girl)
9.  Flaming Telepaths
10.  Harvest Moon
11.  Last Days of May
12.  Joan Crawford
13.  Cities on Flame
14.  ME 262
15.  Perfect Water
16.  Lips in the Hills
17. Godzilla
18.  (Don't Fear) the Reaper
-------------------------------------

19.  Astronomy
20.  Dominance & Submission
21.  The Red & the Black

The special "I was there" shirts said DVD and CD.  What a show.  The fans
were on their feet for the entire concert, from note one.  Over two hours to
pick from to make the DVD and we were all left exhausted.  After the show,
about 50 onliners went to the Winners Lounge and took on some special guests
when Don and Sandy Roeser and Bobby Rondinelli came to partake in the
celebration with us.
All I gotta say is that this will be a special show to have.  My favorite was
Lips In The Hills and Astronomy.
The show was shot in High Definition TV.  There were 3 cameramen mobile and
another working the Boom camera.  The boom camera bit it briefly on Joan
Crawford, so it's possible that for the DVD, it could end up on the cutting
room floor.  Other than that, though, it's anyone's guess what will make the
cut.

chuck