One Eyed Bishops site temporarily down/note about Devon festival

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Mon Jun 24 15:06:07 EDT 2002

Hello. Our website is down temporarily as our host performs 'system
maintenance'.
Once it is up and running, we will announce our lineup for the Devon
Hawkfestival. www.hawkwind.com
If you are hearing about this event for the first time, it is IMPERATIVE
that you follow the directions via the link above, as the gathering is
NOT open to the public. One must be a holder of a 'Hawkwind Passport',
and pay in advance, once again through HW management. A special
'Festival Page' has been created to provide official information. That
is 'the source' to take as 'the word'.

We are looking forward to coming to the UK, and we feel honored to have
been invited to play.

Peace, Mike Burro

http://theoneeyedbisops.iuma.com

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk