OFF: Jobs in the USA

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Mon Jun 24 22:53:58 EDT 2002

Rich---

> I know this is totally off, does anyone have any useful links to job sites
> in the USA, especially any specific to Chicago.  I have a quite a number
> already, but I want to expand my search as widely as I can.

I'm sure you've probably already gotten all of these, but here are
my favorite job sites:

http://www.brassring.com/
http://www.dice.com/jobsearch/index.html
http://www.technical-employment.com/
http://www.flipdog.com/
http://www.hotjobs.com/
http://jobsearch.monster.com/
http://www.starboardgroup.com/

and specific to Chicago:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
grodog at pacbell.net                      http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

      If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
                Anything you want to, do it.
         Want to change the world?  There's nothing to it.

                    -- "Pure Imagination" from
                              _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_