OFF: Copenhagen Space ROck

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Tue Jun 25 05:08:54 EDT 2002

Hej,

This really bums me out to tell everyone but we have had to cancel the
Copenhagen Space Rock Festival due to fear of losing huge amounts of money.
I hope someday we can put on an event like this that I had dreamed of, as
all the bands are great.

www.spacerock.subnet.dk <www.spacerock.subnet.dk>

The good news is that the Space Rock Festival CD will come out on August
31st, the proposed date of the festival. I hope that we can get it out to
our distributors so everyone can listen to it on this date or close to it.

www.burnthippie.dk <www.burnthippie.dk>

Thanks to everyone who has supported us in this event. I am sorry we did not
make it happen. Perhaps, someday, we will have the audience for Space Rock
in Denmark.

scott

ObCD- Gas Giant- Mana (rough mix 2002)
www.gasgiant.dk <www.gasgiant.dk>