/Fest tickets

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 27 08:02:43 EDT 2002

Nope, no news on festival tickets here either. Cheque hasn't been cashed
(mine was to EJ Moore too... that's what the e-mail said). Since I've now
spent about £500 on us getting to Devon, I have to say the tickets BETTER
fucking arrive!!!

Anyone out there got theirs yet?

Dave