OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: Doug Ferguson Memorial Special

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Mar 2 14:03:08 EST 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (March 2, 2002): Aural Innovations has just uploaded a new
show (see playlist below).

Doug Ferguson, keyboard player with Ohm, Yeti, and other bands, died last
Saturday February 23rd. He was only 32. Having been a fan of Doug's music
and having had the opportunity to meet Doug and see him perform last year
with his band Yeti, I wanted to pay tribute to Doug  and his music with a
special memorial show. All bands who I promised to play will be featured on
our next show so that we can dedicate the entirety of this show to Doug's music.

Terrastock 5 will take place in Cambridge, MA the weekend of October 11-13,
2002. The lineup is huge, but among the highlights will be Acid Mother's
Temple, The Bevis Frond, ST 37, Sonic Youth, SubArachnoid Space, Bardo Pond,
and MANY others. For full details go to http://www.terrascope.org.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #43 (Doug Ferguson Memorial Special)

Ohm - "Drones" (from Voices)
Musik Von Tone Float - "Vapourspace Lookinglass" (from Musik Von Tone Float)
Vas Deferens Organization - "Pongcraft" (from Zyzzybaloubah)
Frankie Teardrop - "Electro-Acoustic Rollercoaster Ride" (from Frankie
Teardrop! 7")
Yeti - "Two Fingers" (from Things To Come...)
Muz - "On The Sun" (from Banana In Portuguese)
Ohm - "Molodica Festival May ?98 Austin, TX" (from Raw Ohm)
Vas Deferens Organization - "Hors D'oeuvres" (from Drug Bubbles)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.