HW: (Nearly) Everything Must Go - Tuck in

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Mar 3 06:21:37 EST 2002

Hi Rich

I would love to put my name down for these

Warrior CD                                        Dojo/Hawkdiscs UK
Palace Springs CD                             Castle Classics UK

Cheers
Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Warren" <rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 4:58 PM
Subject: HW: (Nearly) Everything Must Go - Tuck in

Email me if you're interested in anything, and make me an offer at:
rich.warren at btinternet.com

For Sale:

Live Chronicles 2CD                           Griffin USA
Anthology 2CD                                   Castle UK
Solstice Remixes CDS                        4 Real UK
Area S4 Digipack CDS                        EBS UK
Chronicle of the Black Sword CD          Dojo/Hawkdiscs UK
Best of Friends and Relations CD         Emporio UK
Friends and Relations The Rarities CD   Anagram UK
Undisclosed Files Addendum CD         EBS UK
Mighty Hawkwind Classics CD             Anagram UK
It is the Business of the Future to be Dangerous CD    Castle Essential UK
Business Trip Live CD Digipack                EBS UK
In Your Area CD                                    Hawk/Voiceprint UK
Collectors Series Vol 2 - Choose Your Masques 2CD - Hawk/Voiceprint UK
Church of Hawkwind CD                        Griffin USA
Electric Tepee CD                                 Castle Essential UK
Out and Intake CD                                 Dojo/Hawkdiscs UK
Xenon Codex CD                                     Castle Classics UK
Space Bandits CD                                    Castle Classics UK
Alien 4 CD Digipack                                    EBS UK
Friday Rock Show Sessions CD             Raw Fruit UK
Zones CD                                             Anagram UK
25 Years On Box Set 4CD                    Griffin USA

Mike Moorcock and the Deep Fix  - New Worlds Fair CD - Dojo/Hawkdiscs UK

Robert Calvert - Captain lockheed and the Starfighters - BGO UK
Robert Calvert - Lucky Leif and the Longships - BGO UK