HW: Space rock: Space does not care

Alastair Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Sun Mar 3 09:56:05 EST 2002

It was good to hear someone who has similar taste in music to mine but can
play me stuff I've never heard before. I liked about %90 of the music,
especially the Yeti and ST37. Good mix of rock and electronica. Chuck is
like the John Peel of spacerock. Keep it up, I'll be listening in next week.

Ali.