(OFF) ALICE/ ICU LIST

Laura Waesche Laura.Waesche at CEXP.COM
Mon Mar 4 11:11:38 EST 2002

Now, which do you want to know about.....my boss (Scott) or Cherry? I'm
going to hope it's Cherry. And then there's Roxanne.....

Laura Waesche
Corporate Express Document & Print Management
1721 Moon Lake Blvd., Suite 305
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
888-252-1526
laura.waesche at cexp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mike c [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:04 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: (OFF) ALICE/ ICU LIST

>Yes, come back please. I was looking forward to meeting you.

Dear Betty Boop...this is a little embarrasing but I have been dying to
hear more about your boss' ass for a LONG time now.....can you please
expand as I think you had another interested party as well....

I HOPE your boss is Cherry or Abigail but I suppose any ol' ass will do
since it's a little quiet now

mc