Star Nation web site

Aerospace Age Warrior mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 4 14:14:11 EST 2002

Richard

You have a broken link on the third page in from the front for the New
Album...

Love the first one.. can't wait to get the second.

Mike

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. - Voltaire