HW: Space rock: Space does not care

Laura Waesche Laura.Waesche at CEXP.COM
Mon Mar 4 16:57:36 EST 2002

I thought it was great too. I'll continue to listen.

Laura Waesche
Corporate Express Document & Print Management
1721 Moon Lake Blvd., Suite 305
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
888-252-1526
laura.waesche at cexp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alastair Sumner [mailto:als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 8:56 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Space rock: Space does not care

It was good to hear someone who has similar taste in music to mine but can
play me stuff I've never heard before. I liked about %90 of the music,
especially the Yeti and ST37. Good mix of rock and electronica. Chuck is
like the John Peel of spacerock. Keep it up, I'll be listening in next week.

Ali.