(OFF)ALICE/STAR NATION SHAPED SHORT PLAY

Spot E. Pic. deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Mar 5 14:34:24 EST 2002

>Sure you're not confusing that with the new Starfield Insomniac shaped mini
>CD?

Yes Keith- I was- nobody really wants to put up with me anymore and who
could blame them, and the details were fuzzy until just this morning

I am very ashamed of my problems and then the spotty pic peeping when I
should have been packing, and I am terribly sorry for what I have done to
anybody, including you,,,,and now I pray that if somebody is actually mad
enough that they just beat me up, rather than kill...

I am feeling strong since an undisclosed fan has got a Hassan for me  (NOT
the French Mike) (I never paid all the 500 dollars yet, got a spotty pic
instead)(we are trying to do both our music rooms in Hassan wallpaper
eventually....

I will try to pay you beyond what I delayed you one day (you Starfield and
Tonewarp)

I am currently tagging on Andy's coat about the Starfield single, but he is
playing "hard to buy from" since he proabably even got a bit annoyed (I am
kidding Andy)

I would love to hear what it actually is if you can be bothered

hello to Tone and she is not forskaen just SSSSERIOUSLY delayed by the
biggest jerk ever to put Hawkwind in such a high place (I do deserve some
credit for introducing this borrowed phrase to the world: "Hawkwind, The
Only Band That Matters" (and this does include Richard and all the hall of
halcyon heroes, even though he had me in tears at the SD 98)

I miss Bob Lennon

I wish I could go back and do things differently

ps- If you collect vinyl and you don't have Hassan, your collection SUCKS
and you should kill yourself as you may never see one now-

there is one way out-  put all your vinyl up for sale and just go with a
digital collection

Poopie! Phewie!