(off) imagine

denatured deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Mar 6 04:09:35 EST 2002

imagine what it is like to be an adopted spoiled pet of older owners and to
have woken up after 25 years of blotting it out to discover you have become
the biggest jerk of "sort of" "known" Hawkwind "fandom"....and comming from
a good home have bitten off all these things that (my) red arsenic and
anhydrous amonia attacked stupid mind didn't realize my disgustingly
cracked flat feet wouldn't deal with when I started cracking up/////

that was at 31.....now 37

imagine the burden and the weight......sucks.......

anyway,,,,I made the first crown to Kevin Sommmers ......(before Dave's)
and if he says STARFIELD single.......then it means STARFIELD SINGLE
regardless if I am offended at the poke at myself (total BS , Tone!)

anyway....please don't respond to this post,,,,,,

please blame Porcupine Tree for playing now and tell Jon I am hoping we can
be real friends some day since the only one I play anymore is Stupid Dream
and I am actually having to psyche up for an IEM listen even though I have
both...

please let it be an ass whooping and not anti- a. ant