new space-rock - you hear it here first (as always)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Mar 6 15:14:23 EST 2002

>I hope you are kidding squire - where are you anyway? Not had any demands
>for CD's from you in a while - don't miss out, coz we've got the "Starfield"
>shaped disc now, we've got the new "Star Nation" album in 2 weeks or less,
>the "Star 1" album with limited edition Dave Brock-does-Hawkwind-medley
>bonus disc in 4 weeks - in fact, it's all stars right now - how weird.
>Andy G (at CDS Towers - still the kings of space-rock)
>agcdser at aol.com

mom's got dementia but I think it's alzhheimers and she can't figure out
the 2 credit cards anymore..maybe it's her way of saying "snoop doggy dogg
get a jobby jobb" I dunno...

hold ALL those items and I am going to check it, and if no credit I'll get
some on it in a matter of days (no BS)

that,  and these anhydrously ammoniated flat feet really got me in a jam....

Richard! is this good? (not my feet)  can I buy a promo pic direct instead
then?

Don't fail me on the shaped insomniac (please kind sir).....I gotta have all

is that AYERON thing in the above?

mike c

ps- sorry if I don't condense my writing correctly....I need space...space